Friday, August 7, 2009

BET.... what happened?



Am I the only one that thinks BET is fuckin diarrhea? I havent taken that channel seriously since Free and AJ got shelved for roxy and herb (dk what his name is but he sure is a herb). It is the biggest wanna be channel on TV. BET would do anything to be MTV, not that I blame em cuz MTV is obviously a successful channel, but BET is straight fuckin BUNS. What happened to my nigga Hits from the streets? That shit was funny as fuck, or the REAL Rap City with my son Big Tigger, What the fuck happened to that shit? Do they even show Rap City anymore? The booth session on them shits were SERIOUS! Just like the freestlyes fridays on the old 106&park, SERIOUS. Now its a bunch of herbs on the mic goin "uh uh yea uh ima get em uh uh" I wish I could throw my remote directly at their grill piece they piss me off so bad. Basically Im just disgusted with what BET has become, am I the only one that feels this way?

2 comments:

  1. Viacom owns MTV VH1 and BET...so why is BET is so trash? Because its Black Entertainment Television!!! Think about it just food for thought!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed. mtv has fallen off yearsss ago as well....16 and pregnant? pfffffft.

    ReplyDelete