Friday, August 7, 2009

Lets be real Giants...



No way, no how, not humanly possible, impossible, cant believe, stupid. All thoughts that ran through my mind when the Giants made Eli the 3rd HIGHEST, I repeat 3rd HIGHEST, paid player in the league. Are you fucking kidding me? Eli isnt even a top 5 qb never mind a top paid player. How the fuck is he making more cash then his (3 time mvp) brother? How the fuck did the Giants let this happen? NFLPA? Jesus? Especially with a possibility (about 92%) that he wont have Plax. This now makes him the #1 overpaid player in the world in my book. Right up there with Allan Houston. No one with a functioning brain with a decent amount of brain cells can tell me he deserves it. Especially when the Giants lost 4 out of their last 5 last season, where Eli threw a whopping 3 TD passes. This by no means is hate, I just cant justify Eli fucking Manning bein the highest paid player in the league. Giants will be lucky to make the playoffs this season, and that my friends is no joke.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought he was the 3rd highest? But either way, completely agree. They overpaid him badly. In their defense, what else could they do? He's the franchise QB and he wanted an extension. But damn, that's a lot of bread for Eli. He had career highs in almost every statistic but wasn't in the top 10 in a single category. That tells you right there he's not elite but is somehow getting an elite player's salary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hghest paid qb not player my bad.... and i def agree with you p... all that means is that when peyton, brady, rivers, are up for an extension... $$$$$$ in the bank

    ReplyDelete