Saturday, August 1, 2009

Really Mcdonalds....


Seriously this is a question I have had since I was a young papa.... what time does lunch usually start? To me its anywhere from 1130-1230... so why the FUCK does breakfast end at 1030???? How is it that I go to the drive thru this morning and the bitch said "Good morning would you like to try our angus cheeseburger?" I was like huh, you do know its 1030 right... why the fuck do I want an angus burger at 1030? Why doesnt it make sense to still have eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuit, pancakes, hash brown? Not fuckin chicken nuggets, big macs, filet-o-fish. The nonsense has to stop and it has to stop NOW! I mean if you enjoy a big mac for breakfast then do you, personally I think your a weirdo but nontheless do you, but you cant tell me its normal. Ima have to holla at that red headed fuck bag Ronald and see what the fuck is good.

2 comments:

  1. you guys dont understand. Ron Ron is a front. Grimace is the brains of the operation. Im still tight the hamburgler jacked my shit one time when i hit the playplace...

    ReplyDelete