Thursday, September 17, 2009

Another Warning...

There's not a day that passes where some crazy shit happens in my life....This afternoon I was on my way to lunch and while I'm crossing the street I feel a tap on my shoulder. As soon as I turn around I'm looking in the eyes of a Sapphire Encrusted Giraffe. His name was Gilbert and he was lost and needed to find his way to Madison Square Garden. Don't ask me why he was on his way there but he had to get there badly. His neck wasn't as long as most giraffe's but he was still a giraffe. Apparently him and Geoffry from Toy 'R Us fame is his younger brother. Small world isn't it.

Animal Watching,
Drizzy the Zookeeper

1 comment:

  1. u shouldve asked him what he was doin around here... geoffry the real girraffe that was in the toys r us ads died yesterday.

    ReplyDelete