Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dat Dude Of The Century

Yo Apple eaters and Bean growers we really fucked and I feel so hurt. We forgot to give a certain man his props. He's the reason why I'm going to name my first son Michael, because it seems that most people named Mike produce greatness. So below please watch the video of my dude Michael Jeffrey Jordan:








This man is an icon, a legend. Produced what can be close to his own sneaker company but definitely a sneaker empire in Air Jordans. He made the game of basketball fun to watch. He went up and above the sport and even tried to conquer another one in the form baseball (not too successful). But he was the man nonetheless and because of that I would like to name Michael Jordan Dat Dude of The Century.

Like Mike, If I Can Be Like Mike,

Air Drizzles 12
RetroBlack/Varsity Red 11.5
Noir/Rpro
Made In China/Fabrique En
Chine/Hecho En China

1 comment: