Thursday, September 10, 2009

To cheat or not to cheat

Ladies and penis' its about time we had a somewhat serious discussion about life. A good friend suggested we blog about relationships and cheating. So here it is buddy.. Why is it that men can't keep their dicks in 1 vagina? or that women aren't satisfied with 1 dick? Trust me I know no one is perfect, after all we all are humans and ALL humans make booboos. But at some point in ones life that shit has to stop. Does it stop when you "fall in love" or should it not even reach that point? I know that question seems like a no brainer but there are plenty of people who have the, "she ain't wife(hubby) so fuck it" mentality. Is it wrong to think like that? In my opinion yes. Relationships have to start from somewhere. The respect level should never change. All I know is that I would fucking hate for something like that to happen to me... what do you think???

3 comments:

  1. Well Papa P let me start off by saying, I am far from perfect and I have made numerous slip ups in my life. I look at my slip ups as mistakes that I have to learn from. This will allow me to treat the next girl like a goddess and avoid those mistakes again.

    Cheating can be avoided but some people tend to use excuses to justify why they do it. I feel like if a person is going to cheat they're better off not being with that person and hurting their spouse's feelings. This world is driven by sex and attention so cheating will always happen, but it's all about those who can fight temptation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheating is one of those human actions that is probably impossible to explain. It's like, if you have something good, why cheat? It's as crazy as when rich girls go to the mall and steal thousands of dollars worth of clothes and shit. Totally unnecessary but there's a thrill to it.

    At the end of the day, we're just letting our inner natural animal instincts take over. We were put on this earth to pipe and procreate. It just takes solid maturity to pipe and procreate with one woman at a time.

    P.S. Women who cheat are evil. Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol -- I was shaking my head agreeing with both comments lol until wrotemeamanuel's P.S. lolol
    As a female who has been in a few, what I would like to call, serious relationships and who has made a few mistakes here and there I think cheating is easily top 5 worst things you can do to someone you love. Yes I've messed up, do I regret it? not gonna lie I don't. I mean I'm disappointed in myself of course but mistakes happen and I'm a better person now because of those outcomes.
    I guess I'm much more frustrated and concerned with agencies such as http://www.ashleymadison.com/ "life's short have an affair" really!?! or men/women (although I have yet to meet any) who believe that they have healthier relationships with the person they are "in love with/committed to" if they fuck other females/males... beats me.

    ReplyDelete