Monday, November 9, 2009

Dat Dude Of The Week...(Week of November 9th)



So this well deserved award here at AppleBeans should go to a well deserved person or persons or team shall I say. As a fan of excellence I have to shout these guys out. Fresh off their 27th title most in professional sports Dat Dude/Dudes of the Week goes to the New York Yankees. OK you caught me I am a die hard Yankee fan....but they do deserve their props. Best record in baseball and they won the title not many teams do that ever since the addition of the wild card. O and how about that dude A-Rod....he went from steroid admission to close to carrying the squad throughout the playoffs. Fuck all the A-Rod haters plain and simple. Jeter is Jeter what more can I say....Pettitte did his thing in the playoffs as usual...Mo is the best closer of all time...I said this from day 1 that I love this team and they did this together and I cannot say enough about our squad and their never die mentality....So let's hear it for New York, New York, New York. You guys had a great season and you won the title congrats....let's go for numero 28.








P.S. The parade was bonkers I want to say at least 2 million heads easily...never saw that many Yankee hats in one location in my life....let's do it again next year haha.....

Empire State of Mind,
Drizz Steinbrenner

No comments:

Post a Comment