Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lucky Ass


Talk about dodging death. Homegirl is lucky she didnt get fried let alone getting discombobulated. How twisted was this bitch? I guess when your that drunk train tracks start looking like mattresses and shit. I mean it must, cuz I've been pretty saucey before but clearly not that sauced up, thats a whole other level right there. Good thing those heads where there to wave the train down yo because that would've been the ugliest video known to mankind. I guess miracles do exist.

2 comments:

  1. omg! crazy girl! has everyone forgotten about the buddy system?

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my fucking GOD!!!! Hands down the craziest and luckiest shit I have ever seen in my life....I have no idea how she is still alive man she has a cause on this Earth...

    ReplyDelete