Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2nd Grader Gets In Trouble For Drawing Jesus?

(Must be a psycho to draw this right???)

Driving into work I hear this fucking story, and it got me tight. Some 2nd grader in Taunton, Mass was told to draw something that reminded him of Christmas. So the little shit drew this picture. See something worth sending the kid home and undergo psychiatric evaluation? Cuz I sure as hell don't. Then I find out hes a special need student. And you know what, it still doesn't make any fucking sense. The kid drew X's in Jesus eyes cuz hello Jesus is dead. Your not going to hang from the cross dead with your eyes open. Smart kid if you ask me. Dudes pops was furious and the whole situation fucked with the kid so much that they had to put him in another school. Good job teacher, good shit fucking with the head of a 8 yr old. I mean yeah, the normal thing is to draw Santa, xmas tree, anything other then Jesus on a cross but its not wrong either. I dont know, I feel like this is bullshit and that teacher should be fired for this bullshit. Poor kid.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - that's not cool.

    -Jos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the teacher was mad cuz he didn't draw it to perfection and have the two criminals that died next to Jesus, either that or it wasn't the same exact scene from Passion of The Christ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. well breaking news in.... now the school is saying they never had such an assignment and the little boy drew it up at home and just brought it in..... smh

    ReplyDelete