Monday, December 14, 2009

WTF Happened To.....

Almost a new year so we going to start a new feature here on apple-beans. WTF happened to is a segment where well we ask wtf happened to a certain anything(celebrity, tv show, song, etc.). So let's start this off with...................

Corey fucking Matthews. Dude went from smashing big titty Tapenga to ? idk. All I know is that this dude was the man. I fucked with Boy Meets World OD OD OD. Now I don't even know if this dude still exists. I know last year there was speculation that he died from boozing n cruisin but that was false, almost came to tears when I read that. Has anyone seen him or seen something he has been in in the last I don't know, x amount of years that they ended boy meets world?? Fuckin Corey, all he wanted was hair like Sean..

1 comment:

  1. He's still alive - it was just a death hoax. I loved that show! The nerd on the show, Mincus I think his name was, is part of One Tree Hill's cast now.

    -Jos

    ReplyDelete