Monday, January 11, 2010

Dat Dude Of The Decade (2000-2009)

So yes 11 days ago we entered yet another decade. I am so grateful to live through that many countdowns and hope to live thru many more. So yea the single digit 2000's are done for and we're on to the next one......With the decade ending we must acknowledge someone who dominated for those 10 years.....One person comes to mind as he revolutinized the Mp3 player, laptops, and even telephones. I think we all know where I'm going with this one so ladies and gents I present your Dude of the Decade....Mr. Steve Jobs. Apple straight destroyed the first decade of 2000 Y2k bug and all. I only see more successful years for the company. Congratulations Mr. Yobs as some of my Dominican friends would say.







There's An App For That,
iDrizzy

1 comment:

  1. amen. dude is a genious. straight genious. and lmfbo at mr.yobs hahhahahah

    ReplyDelete