Monday, January 4, 2010

Dat Dude/Chick Of The Year (2009)

So the year is over and we must honor someone...so who owned 2009 let's see so many options......but only one can be chosen. There are a few nominees. We have Drake the one dude who was on every song this year. We have Taylor Swift. 2009 was her coming out party. We also have Barack Obizzy making history as the first black president. Not too sure who to go with here but I have to make a decision. I think I'm going to go with Ms. Swift. The young superstar is doing her thing and is continuing to do so. I don't fucks with country music but she's got it. So Taylor Swift congrats on your great year and hopefully 2010 will be just as great. You had one of the best years of all time, of all time.








I'm Gonna Let You Finish,
Drizzy Swift

1 comment: