Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dat Dude Of The Week...(Week of March 8th)

So we all know what yesterday was, a national holiday for the game of Hip-Hop/Rap music. It was the day we lost the greatest to ever do it. You guessed it we lost the Notorious B.I.G. March 9th will always be the day we celebrate Big's life. May he continue to rest in peace. With that being said he is Dat Dude Of The Week for the second week in March. For those who don't know who Biggie was he was the illest rapper ever and I bump his shit all the time and will never stop listening. Sky is always the limit and I love it when you call me big poppa so obey your ten crack commandments when you're kicking in the door because I'm going going back to Cali Cali.....RIP Big we love you and you will always be remembered. Thanks for the music.....The true King Of NY Frank White (no offense Hov).....You will always be alive through your music....wish you were here to have the game on smash with these bum cats out there.....







My Favorite BIG Video....This when I fell in love with the Jay's him and Puff had on(11's for ya non-sneaker knowing folk):


And of course a throwback video for ya:


And just some shit to bump whenever:


Baby Babbbbbyyy,
Notorius D.R.Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment