Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Train Etiquette....


Listen I know there are you out there that feel you need to mean mug and act gangster, and i know that there are you that are actually gangsters, good for you, AWESOME! But with that being said doesn't it make sense to everyone, gangsters included, that you should let the motherfucker OUT of the train before you try and walk in? I mean let's call a spade a spade here. Why am I the only one that thinks its common sense? There really hasn't been a day on the train where I TRIED to get out and wabam 455 motherlovers are staring like they are about stampede my ass. Meanwhile I'm giving them the screwface like movvve bitch get out the wayyyy. I mean whatever this is stupid but it gets me tight. Fuck outta my way then walk in, period.

No comments:

Post a Comment