Monday, May 10, 2010

Dat Chick Of The Week...(Week of May 10th)

So yesterday was Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day all the beautiful Moms out there doing your thing raising kids to be like me and Pop P. Without ya there would be no us. Since I gave moms their due b4 I will not doing it again but I will big up ladies in general this week. Because ladies you are so beautiful and that doesn't matter the race creed or color. But yeah ladies thank you for everything and you deserve all the props in the world. Esp our respective ladies...Becks (Papa P) & Ra Ra (Drizzy). You girls are the shit ya diggg. So here is to ya Dat Chick of The Week or should I say Dem Chicks of The Week. Congrats ya deserve it.





And a lil song for all ya lovely ladies out there...


Ladies Night,
Drizzy (I'm running out of names yo)

3 comments:

  1. This is by far my favorite blog post yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. much respect. and much love to all ladies... big ups to my midget mac

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! ben baller in the video, hes hyped

    ReplyDelete