Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dat Dude Of The Week...(Week of June 7th)

So as many of you know last week was a sad day for the sport of baseball but it was bound to happen sooner or later. First off home boy in Detroit gets royally jerked out of a perfect game....that discussion I can save for a later date. On the same day my favorite baseball player of all time retired. So the way I will show my respect is by making Mr. George Kenneth "Ken" Griffey Jr. Dat Dude Of the Week for the first full week of June. The sport of baseball will sure miss the sweetest swing in the game. I also would like to thank you for making me love the sport of baseball, because you were the reason I watched baseball. So farewell Junior! Enjoy retirement.











The Kid,
Ken Drizzles Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment