Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"When I Tell Her 'Keep it Drama Free'" - Chris Breeezy

WOW! What an MJ Tribute at the BET Music Awards this year. Chris Brown rocked the stage and proved once again how talented he is. If you missed it, take a look below.




There has been much controversial drama surrounding Chris Brown and the actions that took place on February of 2009 with former girlfriend Rihanna. No, I do not agree with Chris' actions. I believe that what he, AND she (Rihanna), did was completely wrong. It should have never happened. Coming from first hand experience on what it is like to be in a domestically abusive family, I think I am able to make an educated opinion on this kind of situation. We should not immediately judge the men AND women who take upon abusive actions towards their domestic partners. On the contrary, we as a community should start with forgiveness and continue to work with these people on ways to control their anger and avoid future unnecessary mishaps.

As a Chris Brown fan, it utterly annoys me when people come to me bashing Chris Brown. My take on it: get over it. "I like it him, you don't. Good. Let's move on."

Finally, Chris Brown has undeniable talent. He can sing his butt off, he dances very well (refer to MJ tribute), and can create/write his own music. He's a triple threat (POW!) He deserves all the positivity in his life and the space to continue to grow as musician.

Check out some new music from Mr. Brown ft. Tyga and Kevin McCall:






Peace,

itsMG

1 comment:

  1. he got skills. ill leave it at that. But he did sauce rhianna up sumn lite. maybe she deserved it? oh well im over it!

    ReplyDelete