Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Americas Greatest Tease: Long Weekends

Here I sit, angry as shit, hungry as shit, tired as shit, just shitty as shit. Why? Well of course like you all I got the Long weekend blue balls. I swear nothing is worse than a Tuesday after a long weekend. Nothing. You know no one took the Monday as an ez day. Hell you know there was still burgers to grill and beer to drink. Well fuck I wish I just laid my ass in bed all day yesterday because I am basically useless today. Every little move is a struggle. My body is like chill son you know you don't want to go back into the field. I'm like chill body you know that I like to stay employed. Speaking of employed and different uses of the word, what if employers made Tuesday optional. I mean SOME people would show up, so it wouldn't be like a super useless waste. But to those that are just wasting your money anyways, hell give them the option. Ight let me shut up and get back to work before I get a permanent vacay... Just had to vent a lil. Got work blues... vent away (like hit the comment button and start typing stuff)

No comments:

Post a Comment