Monday, July 19, 2010

Dat Chick Of The Week...(Week of July 19th)

Hello world the kid Drizzy here just blessing you with my presence.....how you been? I've been good you know another year on this Earth a lil wiser.....as you can see I missed a week first ever might I add but the boy Papa P hooked me up and made me an honorary DDOW...good looks homie......so now I'm back on my job and I have a real looker this week. She is so fucking bad muy muy mal......If any of ya follow Entourage, shit even if you don't you would agree with the Certified Dime stamp I'm giving this shorty. She stars in Entourage as the beautiful Sloan, and you may have seen her in Don't Mess With The Zohan and some movie with Ursher baby.....don't know the name and I honestly don't care....but with no further or due I present to you Dat Chick Of The Week for the week of July 19th.....Emmanuelle Chriqui












Beauty Defined,
Drizzelle Chriqui

1 comment: