Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dat Dude Of The Week...(Week of July 26th)

The end of July is already here.....Jesus Cristo time is flying......but that will not stopping me from giving someone props for the week....shit speaking of that I have forgotten my duties and haven't done a Dat Dude of The Month in forever. So this week is for both the week and month.....July has been a hot month for this guy because he has been everywhere and has dropped a hot album in the process....so with that being said DDOW & DDOM goes to my dude Ricky Rosay aka The Boss aka Rick Ross....o yea he survived that G-Unit beef....not many ppl can say they've done that but then again beefing with G-Unit nowadays is as pointless as beefing with Genghis Khan.....







Some shit to just blaze and blast....



For my dude P.....who is apparently MC Hammer now.....


Maybach Music,
Drizzy Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment