Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dat Dude Of The Week...(Week of October 4th)

So this past weekend some little indie flick called Social Network came out based on the creation of some dumb website that no one uses called Facebook...have any of ya heard about this Facebook shit? Yeah that's what I thought why would anyone know about Facebook when you spend all your time on AppleBeans? Anyway this dude that created it is a rich ass motherfucker because of it! His net worth is in the billions and he dropped out of Harvard....which leads me to wonder is there a purpose for a college degree anymore? Anywho he just donated 100 million dollars to some bum fuck city in Jersey. First if I was giving away 100 mil it would not go to the state of Jersey even if I was the Governor and had the state tatted on my ass cheek....

I probably would give it to the country of Africa as a whole let them figure out who gets what amount, straight pull up in a chopper and drop that shit like it was food, but I'm no Mark Zuckerberg and I'm no Dude of the Week but he is....This is for that cool little invention code name Facebook...I'm on to your plot to help take over the world with Google bro you can't hide that shit from me....but here's your award and I would like to thank you for giving me something to do in my spare time in the form of stalking people through their photo albums and having random people ask to be my friend.....









Drew Suggests You Like This Post,
Drizzbook

No comments:

Post a Comment