Tuesday, October 26, 2010

For The Haters!!!

I have to copy my man P and post some shit NBA related....I'm extrafabalabadociouly hyped to the 10th degree for this season...it should be fun to watch three beast run thru the league and that's only if they get the chemistry flowing which I believe they already have from their time together in the Olympics.....but anyway tonight is the night and here is my boy Lebron and his new commercial.....suck on it haters let the guy live...so what he left that city called Cleveland and so what he didn't go to the city you wanted him to....sports allow things like this to happen and we have to deal with it....anyway check the commercial and I hope the haters shut the fuck up after he wins 73 games and breeze to the finals and sweep the Lakers....yeah I beasted but hey its not beasting if I'm not involved:



Where Amazing Happens,
Commissioner Drizzid Stern

No comments:

Post a Comment