Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dat Dude Of The Millennium

OK here at AppleBeans we have yet to pay respect to one of the greatest to ever grace the stage and its been long overdue....Michael Joseph Jackson!!!!

This guy single handily dominated music (with some help from his brothers). 3+ decades, 3+ motherfucking decades this guy made music everyone can enjoy while dominating the charts like none other.....No matter wat has been said in the media this guy was the man. Hate him or love him...black white silver or bronze this guy did work and that's the honest truth.....Fuck the critics I can say I grew up on his music and I can say that his death was a big blow to me and he will be missed by me and millions of others....With that being said here is hands down one of the greatest videos of all time that's just my opinion....Pay attention to the importance of detail on every single dance move in this video.




His accolades are too much to mention so I won't get into all that jive but the point is that he is the fucking man in life and death...But I will mention one thing out of all music sold 1/3 of it was Mikes...

I just want to say Mike you will be missed and no one can ever do what you did and thank you for everything you've done for music and the impact you had on my life as well as others. I think its safe to say Mike is Dat Dude of the Millennium....yes I said MILLENNIUM...(might as well get the award from us he also has TWO Artist of the Millennium Awards) name someone else that can challenge the title!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are absolutely rightttt...he deserves this award as he was the man when it came to music and dancing...he is the reason I will forever moonwalk in all senses of the word...R.I.P. Mike The King of Pop

    Hasta Luego,
    MaRvElOuS cOnTrOvErSy S.K.A. MoOn WaLkIn BeAr

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I just had to download Michael Jackson moonwalker game for genesis again cuz this video got me hypee!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit I had to wipe the dust of the Sega last week just to play that shit son dude was the man plain and simple like a pimple

    ReplyDelete