Friday, July 10, 2009

DMV

So yea, i was in the DMV all day and I realized something. After you get your ticket and you go to sit down, you watch that board like its a horserace and you bet on the longshot. You have your eyes glued to that thing, tapping youre feet in anticipation. Then that number right before you goes up, and all hell breaks loose in your nervous system. Its a sensor orgy in there, and youre so hyped you start envisioning your number go up before it actually does. And jesus, when it does get on there, its like you hit the fuckin lotto. I mean for real, at that exact moment, when your number hits the board...the world can do no wrong, you experience utter bliss. One other feeling is like this my friends, thats right, ejaculation.


btw...the lady at the counter told me to clean my hands before i grabbed her pen...

1 comment: