Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Futbol


I dont care what anyone says.... soccer is a hot ass sport... its only downfall is that them niggas is SUPER UBER DUBER soft. Shit gets tighter then a virgins special spot. Dudes be bumping into each other and dropping like flies, and they wonder why soccer dont get that much respect over in the U.S.... well its because we go HARD, hence why football is #1. Dudes get elbowed in the chest and somehow their ankle is hurt? How did you manage that? I say this because im watchin this milan game and yo its just fuckin retarded how soft they are... pure example why europeans are soft like a cotton.. except for my nigga tikky takka king (C. Ronaldo)... he the truth

1 comment:

  1. funnny thing is kid today i was watching some soccer clips and playing fifa 08 (sorry im not up on 09) and i was saying to myself hmmm how come i juss dont like this game/sport the way all my friends do? I really couldnt figure it out man until i read this post. Its because these dudes are soft! The sport seems so soft to me that I, like many other americans loathe it! Well ya know what papa p I will try my hardest to enjoy it for what its worth and see if I can become a little more appreciative.

    ReplyDelete