Monday, July 13, 2009

How much does it suck?

When you get back from vacation. Shit I remember when I used to come back from somewhere in an island, I would be fuckin HEATED that I had to go to school.... HEATED! Well the reason i speak of this is because couple of co-workers just got back today from Aruba and the Jersey shore and I know for a fact that suicide is an option they might consider at some point today... I still have a solid 3 weeks of vacation but im afraid to take it because that day back is tooooooo fuckin depressing, just thinking about it gets me tight like a babys anus... and really there is no fuckin cure for it... kind of bullshit... all stems back to the dickhead who created the work week... little do you know how miserable you make the lives of hard working Americans (and immigrants) ...prick

No comments:

Post a Comment