Saturday, July 25, 2009

"Money cant buy happiness"

BULLSHIT. Honestly hearing that saying pisses me off. How the fuck can you HONESTLY say money cant buy happiness? Want to know what kind of things make me happy? Food, cars, a roof over my head, games, sneakers, clothes... all things that you need money for, could i really live without those things? FUCK no. So how doesnt money buy happiness?!? and the other stupid saying, "id rather be poor and happy then rich and unhappy" fuck you you would. Seriously lick a dick with that bullshit on top. Im not having that... no way, no how. If you cant find that significant other to make you happy then fuck it... buy him/her, thats the power of cash kid... I know how it is to not have money and I've had a wonderful girl with me.. and guess what? I wasnt happy... fuck no I wasnt I was type heated... maybe if they said "money cant maintain happiness" I wouldnt be so tight but go chew on rocks with that cant buy happiness shit...

1 comment:

  1. i agree to a certain extent...but money cant buy happiness...it can buy things to make you happy which indirectly is buying happiness but it cant buy you complete happiness...if you a trillionare but your mother has a terminal disease or your kids are mentally disabled...no money in the world can compensate you for your losses and/or pain...money is very important so whoever says it aint can suck a dick and die but it cant buy you true happiness...

    ReplyDelete