Thursday, July 30, 2009

Papi and Manny



Go ahead and ask me if im shocked... we all knew Manny did em and to noones surprise so did his Dominican counterpart Big Papi. As a red sox fan Im very disappointed, but not surprised. Sooner or later it would come out... and in my opinion anybody that publically speaks out about steriods has a guilty conscience. Do I think our chips are tainted? Hell no because they didnt test for roids before so who the fuck knows what happened Pre-sterioid era, but I am highly upset and blame Dominicans for this. Why do you feel the need to cheat? Papi, Manny, A-roid, Tejada, the list continues.. Bad enough Papi is having a shitty season, this is all he needs to committ that... I would put him on a HIGH suicide alert starting now. I just hope Pujols isnt next...

So my friends from New York go on and say what you got to say.... I'm here to accept it like a man.. a sad sad man.

Just remember ill delete the shit out of this post if i feel... fuckers.

6 comments:

  1. First off fuck your team and the city you claim NY we stay fly and the yankees got the fame you claim to be fair but your peoples cheat never winning a chip again ur cities beat ha!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA we all knew this would happen but im sooooooooooooo happy u fucking cack sackas got a test of your own medicine...now I presume bostonians will be yelling STEROIDSSSS every home game huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA I echo my man Hector's sentiments EXACTLY. This is a sad, pathetic day in your corny city's history! You guys wanted so desperately to get out of NY's shadow and win a chip and now we see how you did it!!! LMAO

    Your 3 AND 4 hitters? If that isn't tainted I don't know what is. They both had 30+HRs/100RBIs that year. Your THREE AND FOUR! We need to check Curt Schilling based on what you said because he was pretty douchebagged out in his statements against steroids. He must have been on it too, where is his sock at? I need some blood samples...

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.pinstripealley.com/2009/7/30/969423/ortiz-suspicions-vindicated

    ReplyDelete
  4. we didnt win the chip that year man... so as far as i know they couldve stopped in 04.... one can only assume :)

    ReplyDelete