Saturday, July 18, 2009

Poor Erin Andrews


Welllll for those of you that dont know what happened.... someone recorded her (Erin Andrews a reporter for ESPN) naked in her hotel room through a peephole and leaked the tapes on the net... im not going to front like I aint watch it because of course I did... did I enjoy it? maybe... maybe not.. maybe go fuck yourself (haahha im funny)... but in all seriousness that shit is pretty low ballish... I mean if she aint let you rock it then my man im sorry... no need to hide and record her... and if you did at least keep it to yourself so you dont embarrass homegirl... now I know that she od feeling herself because she was straight grillin her tits and her ass.... I feel bad... at least ESPN snatched most (there was like 7 clips) off the net...... bastidds

1 comment: