Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Rich Jeff should host Wild N' Out..


If you dont know Richard Jefferson broke up with his fiancee few days before the wedding but decided not to tell anyone that the wedding was off.... bla bla bla my man if I was flying in from Cali or some shit just to find out you canceled the wedding days prior... OOOOFFFF I would be tighhhhhttttt..... How do you not mention anything? Better yet how does the bitch not say anything either? Lets not put ALL the blame on him because she could've opened her fuckin mouth and say ummm yea your boy dumped me... so to make it up he gave his homies that came his black card and told em basically to bug out... HA! Bug out? If that was me I would elephant out.... buy me a island or some shit... at least a maybach... its ok to bop niggas on the court... but to hit em with the killer crossover for a wedding? I dont know bout you but i smell SUSPECT....

2 comments:

  1. haha he OD'd. How do you not tell people that were supposed to attend the wedding was off! Son... as soon as that African-American card was placed in my hand, I would have gotten real hip-hop and copped everything shiny that I saw. I truly do mean everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have copped another black card. then i would have beasted...

    ReplyDelete