Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Say what you want about it but....

I feel like the media is on their super pumping shit with mike jaxs daughter... I mean get tight at me if you must but what kind of lil runt would she be if she sat their with a stone cold mug on sayin "I love him so much"?? Lil girl you better love him that your mufuckin father... so why is the media all over her nuts with this shit?? or am I the heartless one who thinks this shit is ridic.. it would be a big deal if she didnt show up, or said fuck that nigga, or even if she sat there and texted the whole time, but crying because your FATHER I repeat your FATHER died isnt a big deal... sorry America but its ok to take a day off from pumping... even D.T.G. pumping factory is closed once a week..

no pics neccessary... you all saw her in tears

and why did kobe talk? dude is a rapist.

and mike made magic a better point guard?? unless he was doing the moon walk down the court i dont see how thats possible... no hate here... just keeping it 1045454564%

1 comment:

  1. he sucked the aids out dude, right after he finished tearin up that KFC bucket...

    ReplyDelete