Friday, July 24, 2009

Tim Tebow The Man?


OK I'm not sure if you heard but Tim Tebow (pictured left) is some hot shot QB at The University of Florida....He has a decent arm and if he doesn't beat you with his arm he'll run over you...dude works out almost everyday for some apparent reason and he's like the man on campus....but check this not only has he helped Florida win two National Titles in the past three years he is also a VIRGIN.....say word?!?!?

WORD....dude takes Christianity to a whole new level....I can't see how you're the biggest star at your school pussy must be in his face every second but nah he turns it down....I can't believe it but hey at least his future wife will know homeboy can be faithful....plus the girl in the pic above is wifey...how is he saying no to sex when she has tits like that lesssbehonnestt....I hope he is at least sucking on them shits from time to time...sheesh

Read the article if you don't believe..

Devirginized,
Drizzles

2 comments:

  1. yall go in over here. I don't know why the things yall write about still shock me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey man if he wants to stare at those watermelons all day and not play with them go ahead... but dont sit here and give me that im saving myself shit because i will not buy it.. even its for free with 20 cash incentive.. dude is a STAR over there... STAR and you telling me he aint smashin a different cooch everynight?!?!?!? LESSSBEEEHONNNNNNESSTTTT

    ReplyDelete