Thursday, July 9, 2009

Where the fuck is the REAL Weezy?


Where in the fuck is the freshman-senior year lil wayne??? (2004-08).... I mean where the fuck is the "im so motherfuckin high i could eat a star" wayne??? I'll be the first to admit that I was riding this dude on some wild no homo shit... but for the past year this dude has straight made me sad... he's not even the best dude on his label (drizzy Drake drama)... do you want to know why he sucks now?? because he thinks he can do anything he wants... well mr. F Baby im here to tell you that this rock n roll shit you been on is 100% grade A camel shit... and NOONE likes camel shit... but once in a while he will come with a track that shows the old weezy peeking his head out like a rat when you turn the lights off.... 1 more fucking bullshit track and ima judo chop the shit out of my itunes... thats a warning weezy!

1 comment:

  1. Of course a Weezy Stan like yourself would post this... But he is too busy taking OD amounts of drugs and seeding up B-list musicians/actresses.

    I think we need to admit it... he had ghost writers that branched off and did other shit...

    ReplyDelete