Monday, October 5, 2009

Bron Bout To Snuff Braylon Edwards

"I've never crossed paths with Braylon before, but it seems like there's a little jealousy going on with Braylon and me and my friends. I have no idea why," the Cavaliers superstar said after practice. "I've never said anything to Braylon at all. But for him to do that is very childish. My friend is 130 pounds. Seriously. It's like hitting one of my kids. It doesn't make sense."

Well what do you expect from someone whose team is 0-4, didn't have a catch yesterday, and uses oil sheen gloves to catch the football. News flash Braylon... your overated as fuck. HIGHLY, SUPER HIGHLY, ODDD HIGHLY overated. And I hope the jealousy thing isn't true, because, well Lebron is Lebron and Braylon is Braylon. Need I say more?


hahaha I like how Bron son'd his own boy on the low... bad enough he got a black eye

HERE is the full article

1 comment:

  1. Braylon needs to be mad at his stone hands, not Bron.

    What's crazy here is that LBJ's two kids, aged 5 and 2, respectively, are 130lbs each. Further proof this dude was created in a lab!

    ReplyDelete