Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dat Dude Of The Week...(Week of October 12th)

Yet another late award ceremony and I am to blame.....Had to take some time off in front of a computer cuz I have a serious brain disease called laziness....Anywho this is not about me but about someone very deserving of the sacred DDOW award....This young man is taking the NFL over from week to week....I call him Barry Sanders with power...Joy + E calls him Jim Brown with speed....the good ol' folks in Minnesota call him purple Jesus...I say that's the perfect running back or a freak of nature.....So A.D. or Mr. Peterson please come thru and get your award.



Viking Quest,
Drizzy Peterson

1 comment:

  1. I don't really like Football, only the Superbowl. I feel if you're America you have to watch the Superbowl.

    This guy is pretty cut though. His arms look like you "photo shopped" them.

    That's all.

    Thanks.

    Bye.

    I am bored at work!

    Maddie introduced to me the netipot today at work, I think you should YOUTUBE that and write about that.

    Okay.

    Bye

    Now

    Forreal.

    I am going to Bora Bora with Drew.

    PEACE!

    ReplyDelete