Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ight You Can Calm Down Mother Nature..

Just three days ago I made a post about snow, and how it was outside my window, along with cold.. he came through too. Well today their buddy Mr. Warm came out, and you know what? Im kind of tight about it. Is this supposed to be part of the whole global warming shit? I don't understand how it can be damn near 35 degrees 1 day then booom 65? Huh? What? Are you tight about something Ms. Nature? Let's talk this one out now before you go falling back to 30 degrees tomorrow. I'm actually getting tired of your selfishness and think you should stop acting like a bitch... ye I said it, a bitch. Cuz if I wake up tomorrow and start feeling sick.... Im a be tighhhttttt. Can't wait to see what this winter is going to be like... FML.

1 comment:

  1. I second this post. CRAZY! I hear this is going to be a COLD Winter - we're back in 'Cuse.

    ReplyDelete