Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More Yankee Nonsense


Let me start off by saying Mariano is the best closer baseball has/will ever see. But what the flying fuck my man... let's keep it clean here no need to cheat. We all know the cut fastball is still going to strike the motherfucker out. So tell me why you gotta od and do that Mo? WHY!!! Little rat, just cuz I respect him don't mean I like him, especially when you cheat!! But hey sometimes you gotta cheat to get ahead, and if they ain't joining you, FUCK EM...

And don't you dare come at with this "your tight cuz your team lost"... ummmm duh im not happy who the fuck would be (but in Boston we have 1,2,3.. yup 3 professional teams that are succesfull so im in FULL(ha)football/basketball mode) ... but that doesn't give the Yankees the green light to be gay and cheat. If your going to be gay, don't cheat... and vice versa. So save yourself the bullshit and just explain to me what happened mi amigos from nueva york...

No comments:

Post a Comment