Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tufts University is BUGGGINGGG Out


Long story short Tufts University made a rule that roomates can not fuck in the dorm room while a roomate is present. (Here is the full article.. don't waste your time.)


Ok...??


Yup. Still confused.


Alright I think I get it... Tufts is full of weirdos? Is that the final answer? Or has the world become more ridiculous. I thought this was something discussed between roomates the first day. Like yo if I bring a shorty through either put the pillow over your face or scram. Now we got to have a rule about it? What are you going to do... tell your RA "OMG Sarah is hooking up with some kid right now!"???? Better question is, is the RA going to go in the room and straight cockblock? That to me should be the rule, no cockblocking no matter what. You got a test tomorrow morning? Go sleep in the library. Fucking shame Tufts, fucking shame.

2 comments: