Thursday, January 7, 2010

Time To Boycott H&M?


Here is the full article. Go read it then come back and read me....


Well thats fucked up now isn't it? Like if you going to toss the clothes out why not toss it to the homeless? What type of selfish shit is that? Especially NYC where the bums reside (I'm talking the entire NYC, suckas). But for real though how can H&M do some wild shit like this? I wouldn't be surprised if people deadass boycotted the store. I mean this pretty fucked up shit. Really no good excuse for this type of shit. Very disappointed, thats why I roll with Express anyways.

3 comments:

  1. That's pretty beast....fucking european stores....fuck it I still fucks with them despite their horrible decisions. And watch ur mouth because the bum capital I mean Boston is trash...they should have just dumped the clothes on Mass Pike. Ya would have went nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo chill with all that jazz you jive turkey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy H&M is going to open SEVEN of their stores in Israel!!!!! AMAZING!!!!
    They are going to so well!!!
    The people who chose to boycott H&M makes me and many others want to purchase their items even more!! I'm gonna go this weekend to buy a new wardrobe at H&M!! some t-shirts, tanks, skinny jeans, sandals for the summer, a few purses, some earrings, necklaces...and much MUCH more!! Boycotters, you just FAILED!

    Oh, how i remember when boycotters tried to boycott LCBO in Canada so that people would not buy Israeli wine...THAT WAS A FAIL TOO!!! ALL OF THE ISRAELI WINE GOT SOLD OUT IN A MATTER OF MINUTES!!!!
    FAIL FAIL FAIL!!

    ReplyDelete