Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dat Chick Of The Week...(Week of March 22nd)

OK so new week new person to honor and this shout out has been long over due. I gave props to her sister who I would bang in a heartbeat and I believe most men on this planet would hence the reason Lamar Odom wifed her up. OK enuff about the sister this is all about you Kimmy K. Ms. Kardashian you are fucking beautiful and just in case you lived under a rock for the past 4-5 years this chick is the baddest in the game and doesn't matter which game you're playing. She can get it in every hole and I apologize for being so blunt but here at the Beanspot we keep it 100. Check the curves, check the face. There's not more I can say so I will leave you with tons of pics so you can be amazed by her beauty and her booty.











Kim Marry Me,
Drizzy Bush

1 comment:

  1. maaaaaaan oh mannnn..... that shit aint right dog. just aint right.

    ReplyDelete