Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dat Dude Of The Week...(Week of March 29th)

The last week in March has come....is it me or is this year flying the fuck by....it's crazy....anyway another week another person to be acknowledged......This week is for my boy, my fellow AppleBeans cohort, Papa P....since I didn't give him the proper birthday wishes here on the blogspot, so happy belated bro. This is a first at the Bean, the first dual DDOW. You already know half of the award goes to that boy P....but it also goes to one of his favorite rappers who at times doesn't get his respect.....yeah you guessed it that boy from the Brook....F...A.....B....O. Fabolous my friend you are one of the best rappers in the game and your mixtape is crack. Go check that out if you haven't by now, There is No Competition 2: The Funeral. So Papa P, and Fab please accept this award from the AppleBeans committee.

No Pics of P due to anonymity....



But here is Fab.....







Some Music From The Mixtape:








Chipped Tooth & All,
D R I Z

2 comments:

  1. respect. little late. but respect

    ReplyDelete
  2. my b on the tardiness bro....shit u got dat dude of week out of it.....wait are u talking abt fab?

    ReplyDelete