Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gear Grinder!!!!

You know what really grinds my gears.....people at the gym. Not just anybody at the gym....people who must wear a hat to work out. Why the fuck are you wearing a hat to run on the treadmill for or to lift weights. Am I missing something here? Does a hat allow you to lift more weight or run for longer distances? If so I will rock my fitted to the gym everyday. To be honest with you it looks very stupid. I know the gym is not a place to be fashionable and shit but come on......there is no need for a hat like seriously. You're just sweating it up and next thing you know you can't wear it again. So please all those dudes out there that find it cool to rock a hat while you do crunches please stop cuz you're pissing me the fuck off!!!!

One More Set,
Drizzy The Personal Trainer

1 comment:

  1. yea or people who dont wipe the machine after they shower all over it with sweat. fucking cock suckers

    ReplyDelete