Monday, March 15, 2010

Music In Sports...

YO on some real shit I can't fucking stand soft music for sporting events. There is NO place for it, NONE. No country music, no R&B, no no no NONE of that shit. I have been meaning to post this shit a long ass time ago but forgot, so what. NFL is the biggest culprit of this bullshit. NBA is alright, SOMETIMES, but they be slipping. I'm trying to get hyped for a game, why you playing some shit that I put down a beer to pick up a tissue for? or some shit that makes me want to go dosey doe. I'm not asking for rap but shit hip-hop should be the only music played, maybe some rock shit, but NO MORE COUNTRY and NO MORE R&B. What the fuck is CBS thinking having Jennifer Hudson for March Madness????? IT'S FUCKING CALLED March MADNESS damnet! This shit drives me nuts, fuck you if you think I'm bugging. We need to bring it back to the good shit, like this:


(That's how an intro is done son!)

1 comment:

  1. Respect.....yo I swear we never appreciate shit that was done in the past until we compare it to now....and this here is one of the moments not just the music but the game of basketball....like it's hot now don't get me wrong but watching that video right there and other highlight videos the Jordan Era was fucking fire!!!! Just my two cents.

    -DrizBA

    ReplyDelete