Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dat Dude Of The Week...(Week of April 26th)

So this week I'm kinda bored and the DDOW award is going to the first thing I'm abt to look at and it seems like it will be the cereal box on my desk. That cereal is Rice Krispies. So the DDOW award goes the three dudes from only God knows where, my dudes Snap Crackle & Pop. These guys been around forever and they have the only cereal that I know that makes noise. What's up with that?!?!?! I have to be honest thou the cereal is pretty lame without sugar and I bet everyone can agree with me on that. So thanks Snap, Crackle & Pop. You have conquered my hunger many a nights and you will probably do so in the future if Rite Aid continues to sell your cereal for $1.99. Can't pass that sale.









Snap! Crackle! Pop!
Drizz Krispies

No comments:

Post a Comment