Thursday, October 21, 2010

Where the EFFF have I been????

Good question right!!?! Honestly I dont have a fuckin clue where I've been, I think I had a MEAN case of the lazy. Or maybe I was abducted by 13 UFOs and was chilling on Planet wheretheydothat at, or maybe I went to China and was chilling with that crazy ass president. I could've possibly went to Sierra Leone to search for them blood diamonds (SHHHEEEEDD DEEE BLOOOOOOD). Na real talk I been all around the world and would like to share my experience. Ight for real for real IT DOESNT MATTER where I been, all that matters is Papa P is in full fuckin affect and theres going to be fuckin fireworks like it was the 4th of JEWLIE. Lets get the blogggin BITCHESSSSS..... get ready for the noise...

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I could imagine you making this entrance too! =D

    We've missed you! We always do.

    ReplyDelete