Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dat Dude Of The Week...(Week of November 8th)

Damn last week flew by it felt like I just named a Dude/Chick of the week like 2 seconds ago....o its because I did....I'm not gonna lie I've been slackin' on my mackin' and slippin' on my pimpin' but I'm back for another installment of Dat Dude of The Week.....Last week we fucked with Zombies.....This week and month we're going to give thanks and appreciation with Thanksgiving right around the corner......I already paid homage to the Native Americans for Columbus Day, so I'm going to go a different route......and big up turkeys!!!!! Gobble Gobble motherfucker! These large beast of the avian variety have fed ppl for plenty of years and will continue to do so until they become an endangered species which I don't see happening for years to come....yum yum get your forks and knives ready and get the white meat and stuffing and maybe a side of gravy.....sounds delicious I can't wait until November 25th.....gonna get stuffed off my ass.....So here's to Turkeys and the tryptophan that help put us to sleep.....









Gobble Gobble,
Happy Drizzgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment