Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dem Dudes Of The Week/Month...(Week of November 1st/Month of October)

Damn I'm mad late....o well better late than never.....I'm going to make this a quick one....Sticking to the whole Halloween theme and it carried over to the first week of November and it may go on forever....and that is the concept of Zombies! I'm kind of obsessed with them man....the whole idea of zombies taking over would be sick cuz its straight survival of the fittest. Us against them....living vs. dead.....human vs. zombies.....ever since I was a kid zombies had my attention....you gotta bash their fucking heads in to kill them its crazy....you get to do whatever you want once zombies take over....carry guns....raid stores....the possibilities are endless and I love it!!!! O and btw go watch The Walking Dead on AMC.....the show is hot and it just got renewed for a second season after two fucking episodes how crazy is that?!?! So Dem Dudes of the Month for the month of October and Dem Dudes of the Week for the first week in November are none other than Zombies....

PS - Leave a comment about where you would hide if the Zombie Apocalypse happened right now.....me I would be in Target, Home Depot, and Toys R Us at the same time, I know its not possible but I will make it happen...and then make my way to Walmart after stealing a Ferrari











HRMRMRHMEMRMRM(My Best Zombie Sound),
Drizzy: The Living Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment