Friday, August 14, 2009

Boredness

So I woke up this morning and went to work and realized that it is fucking Friday the 14th...You know wats so special abt today nothing at all....The reason I bring it up is cuz I can do whatever I want and say whatever I want.....there really is no point to this post right here I just feel like typing because I'm fucking bored and wat not....so I'm going to google google and see what I can find out abt it....

I'm going to leave you with a list of amazing things:

-Dolphins because legend has it the ones from the Amazon are shape shifters and have been seen taking the shape of humans (true story go to the Museum of Sex if you don't believe me)
-Burgers...I love em
-Music
-Blastoise nice ass Pokemon
-Aerodynamics
-Cups made of gold
-Japanese ppl
-Peter Pan and the Lost Boys
-Sweet & Sour Sauce
-Shorts
-Water laced with X
-Who Framed Roger Rabbit on VHS
-Festivals
-Steak & Mash Potatoes
-The wigs judges used to wear
-Rocket Launchers
-Dancing babies
-Chicken Fingers
-Flying Elephants so what if it was in a movie
-Johnny Quest
-The Indian dude that rolled with Johnny Quest
-Family Guy
-Salt Water Taffy
-Memory Eraser from MIB
-3-D glasses
-Bruce Willis

This list makes absolutely no sense but once again fuck you and I don't really care...

Bored,
Random Drizzles

1 comment:

  1. hahaha im so blasted right now reading this for the first time and I must say hahaha this is pretty hilarious....wat a random array of things and funny thing is I googled them after reading your list and their all interesting hahahaha

    Googling Out,
    MaRvElOuS cOnTrOvErSy S.K.A. MeGellan

    ReplyDelete