Saturday, August 15, 2009

Justice.

Finally my man Mike Vick is back in the league. Why did the Eagles sign him? Honestly im still trying to figure it out. My first assumption is wildcat but then Mcnabb would sit out... maybe for rest cuz they think mcnabb is getting old? Who knows but Im happy for him. Why the fuck didnt the Vikings go after him??? Oh duhhh they got Gus Ferrote and Tavarus Jackson... Who needs Vick! Any ways on a serious note the people in Philly can chill out wit that dog fighting shit. Its over with, nigga served his time. How is it right that he got 2 yrs prison time and a 6 game suspension but Stallworth got 0 prison time and a yr suspension, and he killed a HUMAN, not a fuckin dog. Dont get me wrong, I love dogs no doubt, but he served more than enough time and seems to me sincerely sorry for what he did. I dont know if anyone seen them bitchasses protesting outside the stadium but one sign said "Hide your beagle, Micheal Vick is an Eagle." Come on now, im not sure that necessary. Actually its not, not one bit. Well it dont matter what the fuck they say now... my man Vick is no longer unemployed.

No comments:

Post a Comment