Monday, August 17, 2009

So Tiger IS in fact a human after all....


Cant say Im not disappointed, Tiger going into Sunday with a lead? at a major? Where he was 14-14? Shit I would've bet my cock if I was a betting man, thanks god im not, I would be cockless, and sad. But thats beyond the point, some asian man straight up disrespected Woods, and its all his fault. 5 bogeys my man? 5?? On a Sunday dog? Thats how you going to treat the man that gave you all this talent? On his day!??! haha im done pumping.. I dont care that he lost, he just shouldnt have lost.

2 comments:

  1. Word! I couldn't believe it.

    He's supposed to be the Mariano Rivera of golf. A finisher. But he looked real Papalbummy yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tiger, but Count It for my home country South Korea, Asians, and good ol Uncle Yang.

    ReplyDelete